I feel like I need a massive amount of chill pills to stay calm atm.
People making demands about their legitimate needs? Cool.
People making nonstop demands without understanding the situation and care about nothing but satisfying themselves?
I swear I’m a lot calmer than I used to be but there is only so much that can be taken before I snap.
Thank you for 450+ follows!
THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS, randomly selected!!
Here are the PRIZES
Here are the RULES
- Reblogs only, and only one (1) will count toward an entry.
- You DO NOT have to follow me. However, if you’ve been following prior to the creation of this post (5/26 at 11pm CT), your reblog will receive two (2) entries.
- No giveaway blogs or I’ll
shank youhave to select a new winner.
- The giveaway ends on July 1st, 2013 at 8pm CT.Your inbox must be open, and you’ll have 48 hours to respond to my ask if you’re among the winners.
- You must be comfortable with disclosing your mailing info to me; I will only be contacting you from my ‘ganondorofuu’ account, no others.
- I will ship internationally.
Remember, the giveaway ends July 1st, 2013 at 8pm CT.
Did you get all of that?
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Only one reblog will count per person.
- If you make a fake/empty/giveaway/side blog to reblog, you will be disqualified.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
okay! so. here are some websites that i’ve found helpful, as distractions or deterrents from anxiety and/or sadness.
- silk - use rotational symmetry to create beautful art
- create your own nebula - the title says it all
- looking at something - rain sound effect, move your mouse around to create different effects. (caution with this one—some of the links at the top of the page lead to websites that are NOT epilepsy/photosensitive friendly)
- the quiet place
- 90 second relaxation exercise
- the thoughts room
- calm.com - guided relaxation exercises coupled with calming nature scenes
- calmsound.com - various relaxing sound effects
- music catcher - easy game featuring relaxing music
- drift - cute game in which you are a bunny trying to jump on balloons
- calming manatee - a manatee who says nice things to you
i hope some of these are helpful bc you deserve to feel relaxed and calm! if you know of any other helpful sites, please feel free to reblog and add them in! :3